Tuesday, June 30, 2009

K&Company Cards

My friend [Katie - I'm talking about you] sent me an e-mail the other day that said, "When are you going to get some crafty stuff up on the blog?"...so this morning, I felt a little pressure to "get some crafty stuff up"....and I made six Thank You cards for some of the wonderful birthday wishes I received before we headed out to the beach. Here's one of them:
And here's another one where I changed it up a bit and omitted the ribbon and added a butterfly from the SU butterfly Sizzix die:
Both of these cards were inspired by the "Berry Sweet" line of papers from K&Company. Lately, I've been so inspired by the brighter colors of paper and embellishments, there's so much to choose from. I also ran these through the my sewing machine for an added detail.
Sources: Printed paper: K&Company, Rub-on: U/K, Jewel: K&Company, Ribbon: Michael's, Embossed Dots: Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder
As always, you can click on the images to see them larger.

1 comment:

traci said...

You do well under pressure. Those are beautiful. When I get a lovely car like that, I have to hold one to it for a very long time because I know all the work that went in to it!