Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bind-it-All Project

I completed my first Bind-it-All project today and I was sweating bullets the entire time! I finished this book for the girls to give to their Daddy for Father's Day. It's filled with pictures taken throughout the year (and prior) of them with their Dad doing various things. I'm always the one behind the camera, so I have lots of those kinds of pictures.

Here's the cover which I titled using my Cricut machine:





















And here's the close up:


















Usually, my hubby helps me with any kind of project involving "tools" - but I had to learn this one on my own. I mis-punched one page so I glued down a new edge and re-punched it. I thought about giving it to him unassembled and asking, "Can you help me put it together?" but I toughed it out and did a pretty good job.
I also used a set of matching papers I had on hand to keep things simple. The pages are embellished using my scallop punch and die cut stars. The girls added their own journaling to each page using journaling strips and doodle pens. Simple, quick and memorable at the same time!

No comments: