Thursday, June 18, 2009

$39 Bedroom Redo

So, maybe this doesn't fall under the creative category, but I just had to show off the new bedding I picked up at Ikea for $39!!! I couldn't believe the price when I saw it. Here's a shot of the duvet cover:
I also picked up a pair of pillows that I fell in love with. They were a tad on the pricey side I think because they are handmade and have down inserts. They were priced at $24/each but I just had to have them to complete the "set" and all the colors went together so well with what I already had.
I also picked up the prettiest color of natural "straw" colored sheets but I need to get them washed and ready before I pair them with the new duvet. Next up is new lamps, curtain and blinds. How soon until we go back?

(click on the photos for a larger peek)

No comments: