Friday, June 5, 2009

Heidi Grace Houses

Here's a card I made for a friend who just moved into a gorgeous new house. I mixed up the colors on this one, just playing off the designs on the Heidi Grace printed paper. I thought the little houses all lined up were so cute and would make a pretty card.
Here's the close up shot:
I realized once I had it almost finished that I didn't have a single stamped sentiment that said anything close to the moving theme, so I went with an old stand-by, my Hero Arts stamp that says, "Best Wishes."
I also gave her a little treat bag filled with a few of my "Favorite Things" just like on Oprah's show, only I didn't hand out expensive perfume, watches or cars, we are talking simple favorites when it comes to my gift giving. Instead, I gave her a set of my favorite bar mop towels, the new recycled sponges from Scotch brand, a white dish to put by her sink and some Meyer's spray cleaner.
The next photo shows a little wooden house that I covered with paper to use as a decoration for her gift bag. It was a fun project and took just a few minutes to put together. [Sorry about the lighting...we had another rainy, stormy day in Florida.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carla - the website looks AWESOME!!! I love it! And I love all the creative ideas you share with us all! Thank you!