Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pinwheel & More

Check out those grey skies in the background...this is what we woke up to this morning in Sunny Florida on the last day of school! Nevertheless, I wanted to take a quick shot of this really cute pinwheel my husband made for me last night to attach to our gift bag for the school's crossing guard.
I made him a huge bag of "Butterkrunch Popcorn" and decorated his entire gift bag in orange, orange tissue, orange ribbon and just to make it a little more festive, an orange pinwheel. The popcorn is so yummy, I hope he enjoys it!

Next up, is a picture of the cutest little wrapped brownie I received during the NE Florida Shop Hop. During the Shop Hop all of the participating stores have little treats and drinks for their special shoppers. One store in Lake City was giving away these pretty little treats. It was too pretty to unwrap so I thought I'd better take a picture before the idea escaped my brain....I believe she may have used one of those molded brownie trays by Wilton to form her little brownie cake. So cute!

That's it for today, summer vacation is finally here and I can't wait to see what I can get into next! Stay tuned!

No comments: