Rudolph's Nose Repair KitI used a mini cello bag and filled it with ten sour cherry round-shaped candies I found at Hobby Lobby. I then topped it using some patterned Christmas paper cut with the Top Note Stampin' Up die. I also used my Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge to cut a 2 1/2 inch reindeer for the front.
On the reverse side I attached the "Repair Kit" poem which tells the children what to do with their spare noses. I thought this idea was really cute and may be something new they hadn't seen before.
Next up, for my 4th grade class, I used plain white computer CD envys stamped with a polka dot design in red and green, to hold individually wrapped krispie treats. To stamp the polka dots I used PTI's Polka Dot Basics and Stampin' Up ink in Real Red and Green Galore.
Here's the boxful before the tags were attached to the front. This class is large, 21 + the teacher.