Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Got to See it....Finally!

Nothing crafty about this post....but I just had to share....I finally got to see Sandra Bullock's "The Blind Side" movie. I've wanted to see it ever since I saw the previews on TV and as soon as it came out (over Thanksgiving I believe) I was sure everyone in my family (especially my hubby) would be as anxious as I was to stand in line to check it out. Well, unfortunately, it didn't work out that way....no one wanted to see it, not even my hubby.

So, this past Saturday, I d-r-u-g my 7-year old and my sister to see it. And, believe it or not, the theatre was packed!!!
And, better than that.....it was soooo good! It was a really awesome feel-good movie and it was funny too, and let's not even mention the really handsome country music star in all his glory ready to gaze at on the big screen. I was so inspired by the story I thought about it for the next two days. I'm ready to see it again and invite all my friends!

1 comment:

katie H. said...

Great movie!