Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gift Card Tuck-Ins

Less than a week to go now until the BIG day....are you ready? I had one more small package to mail out yesterday, and it included two gift cards. So, I spent a few minutes putting these together. Here's the first one:
I went on-line and found this simple template [and I don't have the link....sorry] and got to work with some paper scraps and stickers.
The template measures 4 1/4" x 8 15/16". You score at 3" and 6" and then cut a small portion from the inside flap to hold your gift card [you can see this below]. This pattern is so easy and only takes minutes to put together.

Here's another one:
The supplies I used included my Sizzix mini-tag die and my Spellbinders Scallop Rectangle Nestie dies. I also did some faux stitching with my Signo white gel pen. The Christmas stickers are from a Doodlebug sheet bought a while back.

Here's a shot of the inside showing you how the gift card tucks-in. It needs some embellishment, but I was hurrying for a picture while the sun was [sort of] out. The days have been so gloomy lately.

Just thought I would share!

No comments: