Monday, May 19, 2008

Ribbit, Ribbit


Here's another example of "borrowed inspiration." I found a picture of these cute frog bags in a magazine and I immediately thought of my daughter's kindergarten class. The theme for their class is "frogs." I showed the picture to the teacher a couple of weeks ago and she said, "Oh, I have to have those for my end of the year gifts!" So, of course, I offered to find the supplies and make them for her. I had a little trouble finding the green lunch bags. I certainly wasn't going to make my own as the creator of the "sample" did - way too much work. I finally found these bags at Michael's for $2.99/12. I used my Coluzzle circle cutter to make the green circle and the red circle. I used my trusty scallop scissors to create the decorative edge. My daughter's teacher supplied me with the google eyes and they all came together very quickly. I also punched out the tags to which we can put each child's name. I can wait to see their faces!