Thursday, May 29, 2008

PFA Pages




As a send-off gift for our school's Vice Principal, the president of our PFA (Hey Sharon!) thought it would be a good idea to create a school scrapbook using pages designed by the entire student body and faculty. These pages will contain messages and best wishes to our exiting Vice Principal. I volunteered to do the pages for our PFA Board. So far, this is what I've come up with. I am still waiting on one message (Hurry up, Sandra!) and then it will be completed. The original idea was to come up with something using a purse template or crown template, but it didn't come through "creatively", instead, the thought of using some hand stitching, the purple (lilac) paper that was given to me and some pretty paper flowers came together with this being the end result. As I sat back and looked at it for the first time, I decided to add some "bling" in the form of little clear crystals to each flower's center...I think it added a nice detail. I hope everyone likes it!