Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Potato Chip Treat Bag


O.K. So I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post this picture. I just finished putting together the treat bag to hold the teacher's potato chips - this particular teacher doesn't like "candy" but instead, prefers "chips of any kind" so, we've treated her to a bag of Cape Cod chips, my personal favorite. I'm so glad I keep these white gift bags on hand. I always try to grab a few when they run a sale of 3/$1.00 or 4/$1.00. I've also used these many times for my daughters' birthday party treat bags. For this bag, I just went to a handy stash of coordinating paper I had and put together a couple of punches, along with a "thank you" sticker I picked up during the Shop Hop. I knew they would come in handy for a quick thank you of some kind. I'm pleased with this no-frill design.