Monday, March 16, 2009

Gifts of Green

I played around with some St. Patrick's Day treats today. I didn't really have any ideas coming into the craft room this afternoon, but with limited time and needing to get 100 different things done, these are what I came up with. The first thing is a little lunchbox treat for the girls. I will hide these treat bags in their lunches tomorrow, but first, they will read a few hints about their surprise when they open their school agendas in the morning. They are crazy for these sour gummy worms, so I thought they might enjoy them. There's only 5 in each package so they don't get so "sugared up."

I made these next treats for four special teacher friends. I looked at Target for candy that was the most similar to the gold coins you would find at the end of a rainbow. I thought these Rolo candies looked perfect!
The die cut for the basket is from Stampin' Up and the pot of gold stamped image is from Studio G. I simply attached the tag and a glittered shamrock. I was trying to keep it quick so that I could get dinner on the table at a decent hour. See you later!

No comments: