Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celebrate in Style

Woohoo! I'm loving this project. It was a cinch to put together and now all I can think about are the endless possibilities for making more. Let's see, "Spooky" for Halloween, "Welcome" for an Open House or at beginning of school in a classroom, or how about an all green for St. Patty's Day? These 7x9 flags are so easy to cut out and sew together and then everything is connected using bias tape.
I also lucked out by using my Cricut machine to cut the 4 inch letters to use as patterns for the black felt. I chose my "Cuttin Up" cartridge because I liked the chunkiness of the letter style.
This project came in under $10 and I still have several pieces of fabric left. Hmmm...I see tissue covers in the future...they would make cute Easter basket stuffers.

No comments: