Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Challenge I Couldn't Resist

A blog I visit often for inspiration is this one. Dawn McVey's cards are wonderful! And her photography for those cards is exceptional! I love everything she does! While I was browsing today I saw that she posted her first color challenge. I couldn't resist....here are her challenge colors:

I quickly went to my paper stash, ribbon and flowers, which happen to be my favorite design elements for cards, and this is what I came up with:


This is a great challenge and a good way to start your creative process. Thanks Dawn!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Beautifulo!!! I just love that giant scalloped edge!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love the scallops. Such a fun card!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the big flowers and the fun big scallops. Great job with the fun color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

Cute! Love the big scallops!