Sunday, August 3, 2008

Teacher's Breakfast



I've been working on the school's Welcome Back breakfast for the teachers and staff. It is going to be held on Monday, August 11th. I can't believe our summer break is almost over....I'm a little glad, but also a little sad. Anyways, with Abby's birthday party fast approaching (this Saturday - pictures to come) and this breakfast two days after that....I've stayed pretty busy, but also organized and prioritized at the same time....it will all work out...I just know it. Anyways, I've also had some help and that is always a "good thing." (BTW - it's Martha's birthday today!! Happy 67th!) Here are some quick pictures of the centerpieces we will have on our table along with the table placecards so that the teachers and staff know what area of the room they will be sitting in. We will also have individual apple placecards at each person's seat. I hope I can remember to bring my camera on Sunday during our set up so that I can share with you how everything looks. (The buckets were a steal at Target for 25 cents/each and the giant clothespins were found at A.C. Moore for $1.00/each.)

No comments: