Thursday, July 31, 2008

Poo Pony



I'm back with another layout for the Use Your Stash blog. (http://www.useyourstash.blogspot.com/) This layout is for a mini-challenge. The challenge was to make a layout using two photos, the colors blue and green and either flock or glitter....well, I did everything except....I didn't have flock and my glitter colors were so pale in comparison to the colors I wanted to use, so I decided to go with a felt embellishment instead. I hope this still counts. This layout captures one of those everyday moments that would certainly be forgotten if not for this great hobby. The story is a funny one about my husband and a stuffed pony I bought at a garage sale for $2.....long story short, I left it in the back of his car and he forgot about it until one day while driving, he glanced back while changing lanes, and said the pony literally, "Scared the poo outta me!" I laughed a really BIG laugh as soon as I heard him say those words....and I also got to share the funny story with a few friends and family members and laughed again with them. Funny, simple times are my favorite!

No comments: