Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cover to Cover

I finally finished two projects that had been on my "wish" list for quite some time. Anytime I have a sewing project I want to complete it sits on my "wish" list forever, or at least until I gain enough courage [and patience] to tackle it. This week was a really weird week. It was back to school, but only for 3 days and then we were all forced to stayed inside while tropical storm "Fay" brewed. Luckily, we didn't have any damage at all, not even a minute without electricity. What we did have was ample time to spend in the craft room getting some of my projects completed. I was able to sew a cover to fit my sewing machine and a cover to fit my Cricut machine. This floral fabric is my absolute favorite and I have it sprinkled all over my room. I was lucky to find it the other week on clearance for $4.00/yard so I scooped up several yards for these projects and more to come. I love the pom-pom trim...I also have it on my window curtain. Now my machines can stay dust free while looking pretty at the same time.

No comments: