Monday, July 21, 2008

Sidewalk "Splash" Fun


Here's a pic of another layout I was able to put together Friday night. I didn't really have an inspirational beginning for this one, just the fact that I was working with one vertical picture and one horizontal picture. This layout was one of those that just "came together" as I played with it....I love it when that happens. The big circle is from a chipboard set by Technique Tuesday that I bought a while back...this was the first time I was able to use it. Yesterday, as I was going back to add a little bit of detail I reached up and grabbed another butterfly from my die cut drawer. This was an extra one that just happened to be hanging around...anyways, I added a rhinestone and placed it on the layout for that little touch of whimsy....I love the way it turned out. (Sorry about the lighting, my craft room gets pretty dark at night....need to improve on that.)

No comments: