Monday, July 14, 2008

Page Challenge



Hey - Well, I'm all about trying new things lately so I've decided to enter one of my pages into a monthly challenge on a great new blog called: http://www.useyourstash.blogspot.com/. These girls have a great idea going....their blog is all about challenges to use what we have BEFORE buying more and more and more. They offer two monthly challenges and give away prizes to the winners!! How awesome is that? One of the challenges for this month is to stamp on a layout. I've had a sheet of Fancy Pants stamps that I bought at a garage sale and I've been dying to use, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Actually, I think I work better when given a challenge or a supply prompt because I know sometimes just looking at everything I have can become quite overwhelming. I wasn't quite sure what direction I was headed in with this layout but it came together quite easily. The second challenge of this month from "Use Your Stash" is to use your scraps from the page layout to create a card...so I did that too. I hope you like it! Be sure to check out their blog when you get a free second.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Fantastic job with the stamp challenge. Thanks for participating.

Kimmie Use Your Stash