Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Christmas in July" Crop




I went with a friend to a crop this past Friday night. It had been a long time since we have been able to find the time to crop together. The theme of the crop was "Christmas in July." We had a good time and both got some really good layouts done (I finished 6 pages in 8 hours) even though the room was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g the entire time we were there. I can tolerate a cold a/c pretty well, but this was really COLD. It took place at a hotel and we were all wishing we would have brought our bedroom slippers and robes. It would have made the crop nice and cozy. Anyways, I thought I would show you my new Fiskars cropping tote (the one on the left) once I had it filled up with my goodies, plus two of the layouts I finished. I am still putting the "final touches" and journalling on a few of the layouts I worked on...I'll post those later. BTW, this tote is AWESOME!! I purchased it at a scrapbook garage sale for $30 and it retails for $150 - it holds a ton of stuff. Also, I'll be showing you some of our Puppy Party treats in the next few days. One of my priorities this week is to work on Abby's party games and favors. We are all getting excited!

No comments: