Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine Treats



Whew! It's been a busy time with my part-time sub work at my daughters' school. I've been thinking a lot about my creative projects and finally had some time today to put my thoughts to work. These are two of the $1.00 mailboxes from Target that I put together for my girls for Valentine's Day. This was an easy-peasy project. I put the finishing touches on them this morning and I can't wait to stuff them for the Big day! This year I am going light on the candy, and heavy on more practical gifts. I'll always remember my very good friend's mother has a tradition of buying her girls (she has 4) new panties for V-Day...I think it's such a cute idea! I found some really "cool" bikini-style panties at Target (I love that store) and I am beginning the tradition this year. I hope the girls like them vs. all the sweet stuff they usually get....we'll see in about a week.