Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kraft Paper Beautiful




One of my favorite things to do is to alter kraft paper. This project was inspired by a $1.00/roll of ribbon I found at Michael's yesterday. I went looking for new Easter ribbon to attach to my door decoration. I decided I didn't need the specific "Easter" designed ribbon at $4.00 a roll - it wasn't on sale - so I planned to wait until it went on sale. As I was getting ready to check out I noticed the $1.00 bins and found this really pretty orange, yellow and green plaid ribbon. It definitely gave me that "Easter" feeling so I grabbed it. The piece on this package was the left over from my door decoration. My good friend, Olivia, is turning 6 on Friday so I stamped this kraft paper with coordinating polka dots and wrapped a couple of goodies for her. I also attached a simple, simple card. The polka-dot stamps are from Heidi Swapp and the card stamps are from Studio G.