Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Cabbage King

I decided to participate in this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge....I could resist with a picture of a gorgeous January King cabbage [click here for the trigger image]. I was also able to incorporate several of my new tools and some new pieces in my stash. Here's what I came up with:
I also needed a birthday card for this week, so that makes it all worth while!

For this card I used some Papertrey Ink patterned paper, a new border punch from EK Success, a heart made from Quickutz cork paper using my SU "Hearts & Brackets" die, along with a Quickutz tag die and matching rub-on.
The twine is also from PTI, along with some of my favorite 20/cent twill. I can't make anything without it!

I decided not to "over-think" this card, but instead I kept it simple. Until next time...

5 comments:

katie H. said...

Love it Carla! Wish my birthday was coming up = )!!!

farmhouse-story said...

love the cork heart, carla!

Sylvia said...

Pretty card!

Helen F. said...

So Cute, Carla! Love the cork heart, button and tag :o)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Carla! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)