Friday, August 14, 2009

My room's been published!

Well, not "my room" but my friend, Katie's room. Here she is at the CHA show in Orlando - I thought this was a great picture of her making a card at the Splitcoaststampers booth.
While at the CHA show, she won at Ottlite from the Ottlite booth. She contacted the people at Ottlite to say "Thanks" for the awesome light and along with her thank you she also sent a picture of her amazing craft space....isn't it pretty?
You may remember it from this post. Well, yesterday she visited the Ottlite blog and found out they published a picture of her room along with a short article about her. I just thought I would spread the news around and let ya'll get to know her a bit. She's so sweet and has a heart of gold. She's definitely one of those friends 'til the end.

1 comment:

Katie H. said...

Thanks Carla - you are a wonderful friend and I am so thankful for you and your incredible creativity and your awesome family!!! Love to you all!