Sunday, August 23, 2009

40 Random Things

I decided to participate in this week's challenge over at the American Crafts blog....here's the link so you can check it out. Basically, you need to create a layout using two American Crafts products and you also need to sew on your layout, either with a machine or you could even use the faux stitching technique with your favorite doodling pen. I thought, "2 American Crafts products and sewing....easy peesy!"

Here's my take....I feel like I'm a little rusty in the scrapbook department because I've been working on so many cards lately, but this one came together quickly, almost too quickly [and then I started second-guessing myself, maybe I need to add this, or maybe this would work]....anyways, here it is, and it fills up another page in my 40th birthday album.

I'm calling this one, "40 Random Things" ---
And here's the close up of the title tag:
I used an assortment of supplies including: American Crafts "Craft Fair" paper and letter Thickers; pink patterned paper by MAMBI; blue patterned paper by K&Company; black cardstock from Bazzill; Stampin' Up heart punch; Spellbinders Labels One die; letter stickers from EK Success; Self-inking stamp from 7Gypsies and the bubble letters were a garage sale find.
If you read the journalling, it includes things about me or things that I like/love....just a variety of random things.
See you later!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Fantastic layout, the sewing looks fantastic and so do those circles