Sunday, August 9, 2009

CPS Challenge 128

This week's sponsor over at Card Positioning Systems is Susan Tomaino, a consultant with "Close to My Heart" stamps....great!! Here's the sketch, #128:
And here's my take.....
I started off with a Halloween themed card, complete with black and white polka dots, but decided to change it up a bit and make it more of a "thankful" card....I was so wishing I had a stamp with the saying, "With Grateful Thanks" but I didn't so I used a sentiment from SU's Sweet Little Sentiments set which reads, "to wonderful you from thankful me." Here's the close-up:
Other supplies I used include patterned paper from Reminisce, chocolate brown cardstock and ribbon from PTI, brown and white polka dot paper from PTI, the card base is a kraft stock from Paper Reflections and the green solid cardstock is from DCWV.
I needed to send a "Thank You" out to a very generous person and this fit the bill perfectly! Thanks CPS!

5 comments:

Daniela F. said...

What a sweet card, Carla! The receiver will love it for sure - and I definitively love your use of tags on this card :)

Sandy said...

Cute way to use the tag.

Lee said...

You did a great job with the challenge!

Beth said...

Beautiful! Love the tag!

Janelle said...

How cute! Great fall colors, too. I'm sure the recipient will love it!