Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little Friend's Journal

My daughter is invited to her classmate's birthday party this Saturday. All of my girls and their friends are crazy about the Littlest Pet Shop animals, so we thought we would buy a gift card for her friend to pick out her own pet shops. Instead of giving her just a gift card, we thought we would also put together one of these personal journals. The little girls always get a big kick out of them. I also used the scraps to make a matching card...today I think I'll work on the gift card holder. Wal-Mart has Littlest Pet Shop gift cards so that's where we headed. It's too bad the scrapbook makers haven't come out with LPS patterned paper. Composition books (the basis for the journal) can be found at back-to-school sales for sometimes as low as 25 cents each. That's where this one came from.

No comments: