Friday, January 30, 2009

Hawaii Bound

It's a quick post today....I'm working in the classroom for the next six days so my postings might be a little scarce....the teacher I'm subbing for is taking a trip to Hawaii, so before I met with her yesterday I put together this quick journal for her to take on her trip. I thought she might want something to journal in, or to simply record those special moments to coincide with all those fabulous pictures I'm sure she'll take.
I've had this paper in my stash forever and I thought it looked appropriate for the Hawaii-theme.
Along with the journal I gave her a little card with some pre-punched tabs held in a library pocket. Her classroom is amazing, she's very organized, so I thought the tabs would come in handy for setting up her journal. I love this punch by Stampin' Up.

No comments: