Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fabulous $5 Find


Garage sales are one of my passions and this morning I was able to go to a neighborhood sale, and, as a bonus, I walked the entire way - a nice way to sneak in some exercise time. My fabulous $5 find, and the only money I spent, except for buying 3 magazines for 25 cents, was a 12x12 paper rack. It holds 30 different colors of paper! I have been wanting one of these for a long time, but I couldn't find one at a decent price. When I saw this one today, the lady said, "Oh, I don't know, what do you want to give me for it?" I said, "How about $5?" and she said, "That sounds good." Yippee!! I am going to spend some time this morning c-a-r-v-i-n-g out some space in the craft room so it will have a perfect position among all my other scrappin' goodies! I will post an updated picture one I have it filled up and looking pretty.