Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Smiling on a Good Day!



My girls both had play dates today and with my husband's encouragement, I got to "play" in my craft room, ALL DAY! With a few short breaks to feed my family, I basically spent the entire morning and afternoon in here having fun. I finished a layout that came together really easily - and it's a little bit different than my normal style. One of my resolutions for this year, in the scrapbooking department, is to mix my colors a little bit on the non-traditional side. I tend to stick with colors in a "matchy-matchy" kind of way, and I'm ready to shake things up a bit.

One thing that made me smile today was looking over at my window and seeing my sweet dog, Baby, enjoying the breeze coming through the window. Isn't it funny how dogs enjoy having the wind in their face? I know you've seen a dog hanging out of a car window, with its life in jeopardy, just to get a feel of the wind on its face. Well, thankfully, my dog's life wasn't in danger, but catching her in this happy moment made me smile.