Thursday, January 3, 2008

Icicles on the Paper


We don't have too many really cold days in Florida. But, when we do it's fun. Everyone changes their normal routine, no one wants to go outside, so we spend our days in our pjs, having fun together doing whatever, and scrounging in the kitchen for something to eat. I LOVE those kind of days. This morning when Abby went out to get the newspaper I made her bundle up with her heaviest winter coat. As I watched her walk down the pathway to the sidewalk I noticed how cute she looked. I ran to get my camera to capture the moment. By the time I got back to the front door she was already headed my way. She was so excited talking about "icicles" and I said, "where?" and she said, "...on the paper. There are icicles on the paper!" It made for a really cute picture.