Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for you

I have so much to be thankful for, I don't even think I could compile everything on one list....I would have to have multiple lists...but I try to stay grounded and stay in the moment so that I don't let the "little" things slip by. I think that's what we all strive for, right?

Here's my "thankful" card for this season...I only made a few, but I wanted to share this one with you...my blog reader.
I enjoy your visits and your comments and hope to post more often as I let go of some resposibilities which keep me very busy.  I want to have more creative time for myself and my family in 2011.

This card was made with some yummy Papertrey products, including their new stamp set, "A Wreath for All Seasons". You will be seeing lots of projects made with that set...I just love grapevine wreaths.

Take care and have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: