Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jillibean Soup Challenge

Here I am again, with another challenge....I've been on a roll this week....although this one was a little tricky for me because I've never scrapped a round page before, (at least not that I can remember)....but here's the sketch challenge from Jillibean's blog:
And here's what I came up with using all of their papers....I just started cutting and slicing and gluing like a mad man.....I decided I wasn't going to hang on to (hoard) these puppies, but rather, spread them around as you can see in my past cards and stuff....I love them, they are so fun and they all go together tremendously well....just look at how many patterns I used on this one layout:
Here's the close up:
The only additional papers I used were the solids from my scrap stash. I also used these products: Chipboard from Basic Grey & Heidi Swapp, EK Success Bookworks stickers, Quickutz embossing folder, Stampin Up's Hearts & Brackets die, Spellbinders & Quickutz nesting dies, Martha Stewart twine and Stampin' Up dimensionals.
I'm off to get into another project before the troops get home...take care!

No comments: