Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Play

I got to play a little bit in my "40th" album today and finished this page documenting our beach vacation a few weeks ago to Amelia Island.

This page is done with some Cosmo Cricket paper, a Making Memories journalling page, Bazzill edge strips (I thought they resembled waves) and the Cuttin' Up cartridge on my Cricut machine. I also added some machine stitching, a sticker from Sassafras, and an arrow die cut from Scenic Route. It's amazing what we can pull out of our stash when we take the time to look around. I love all these different elements together. I guess I'm not a matchy-matchy girl after all.
And, while I was supposed to be cleaning up I just had to stop and put together this quick card using the scraps on my desk. I don't know who's getting it yet, but I can always add it to my stash.

Supplies for this card include: DCWV paper, K&Company glitter strip sticker, Making Memories journalling page and a tag from my tag box...and the rub on is from Hobby Lobby.
Have a good rest of the day!

No comments: