Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ornament Packaging


I bought some inexpensive (but pretty) silver snowflake ornaments to give to a few friends this year. I have admired these ornaments for a while now [and would like a collection of my very own]. They are so simple, but so pretty at the same time. I couldn't decide how to wrap them. I contemplated an organza drawstring bag, a cellophane wrapper of some kind, etc., but then this idea came to mind. It was easy to put together using my new Scor-Pal. Once I made the template I stamped three snowflakes on each and then coated each stamped image with glitter. Next, I hung the ornament using a new purple organza ribbon and then tied each package closed and attached a tag. I also thought about using vellum to cover the cut out window, but decided to keep it very simple. I hope they like it.

No comments: