Friday, December 26, 2008

Inspire Me


Well, what I really wanted to do today is clear out the clutter by removing the tree and decorations, but I decided to wait. In years past I always waited until New Year's to remove the tree but, this year, I don't know if it will make it that long. To keep busy, I decided instead to concentrate on my "inspiration basket." I got this idea a few months back from a fellow blogger and it really worked great this holiday season. I collected everything I purchased, plus some things I had on hand that would work for my holiday decorations, tags, gift packages, etc., and kept them in this basket on my desk. As I needed supplies or inspiration I would pull from this basket instead of looking through everything I owned. It was a great time saver. Now I'm going to spend a few minutes putting away the Christmas theme and bringing out some Valentines goodies. I'll be ready for the next holiday which is right around the corner.

No comments: