Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Concert & More





Whew! What a busy week at school with Christmas concerts, crafts and parties. We are now settling in on our first day off for Christmas vacation and I've got lots of plans. I wanted to share a few pictures of some things I've been working on but first, I must show you how my daughter, Abby, looked in her snowman shirt. The girls wore the red-hatted snowmen and the boys wore the black-hatted snowmen. They all looked so cute and the concert was really good! Next, I've been bagging "Butterkrunch Popcorn" to give out to friends and neighbors. We always exchange treats with our neighbors at Christmas time. Some friends do the same yummy treats every year, but I always end up doing something new. [Thanks for the awesome recipe Katie!] Also this year I decided to make some felt gift tags. I love working with felt. It is so forgiving and adds a special charm to my packages. This gift is going to a special friend. Only 3 days left until the big day!

No comments: