Today's fun included making three "boxes" - really just paper "wrappers" - holding little cello bags filled with bunny corn. I was looking at Target today for something small to give the teachers for Easter but nothing really sparked my interest. I came home and decided to "make do" with something I already had. My first attempt was a carrot box made from orange cardstock. It didn't come together very well. For the life of me, I couldn't get the point at the bottom of the carrot to fold over "just right." My second attempt was a "purse" box using a piece of scrapbook paper. I found the template for it at Target [on clearance]. Well, it didn't come together very well and I noticed that I was beginning to lose my patience. A few seconds later, I looked over and saw a paper wrapper that I picked up on Wednesday from one of our local scrapbook stores. They were giving them away with homemade cookies. I used it for a pattern and made these really cute candy "boxes" to hold bunny corn. I added a few extras including the yellow scalloped paper, a flower and button. This was one of those projects that took WAY more time than it should have, but I guess that's part of the process.