Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Babies & Bunnies



Whew! This morning has been fun....I decided to let the chores go (except laundry - there's always laundry) and work on the many projects I have upcoming. I am getting ready for so many things: our neighborhood Easter egg hunt and party, my niece's baby shower, a garage sale, Teacher Appreciation Week and kindergarten registration at my daughters' school. This morning I tackled some crafty activities for the Easter party and the baby shower. Today's post includes a picture of the 20 party favor bags I put together for the guests at the baby shower. The wrapped candy bars in cellophane bags are just so darling, I can't stand it!! I got to use my new and most favorite scallop punch (it was hard to find, btw) and some really cute plastic tie-ons that I nabbed last week at the Dollar Tree. To be honest, I decided to take the lazy way out by not stamping and coloring any designs on the bags. I found a really cute baby buggy clear stamp at JoAnn's a while back, but when I found these plastic ones at the Dollar Tree I thought, "Hmmmm....less work" and that's the route I took. I found the multi-dot paper for the candy at Hobby Lobby. It was the only small-scale design I could find with babyish colors. I hope everyone enjoys them.