Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey - Color Challenge

Today's challenge on the Papertrey blog was to pick a color combo from a favorite designer and create your own project using those combinations. I loved the colors chosen by Lisa Johnson, and I had the same cardstock and ribbon to match.

The colors I chose were Pure Poppy, Kraft, Spring Rain and Vintage Cream.

I also went to my Bitty Boxes paper pad and used a Spring Rain paper from that selection.

Stamp sets I used include the Make a Wish sentiment set along with Heather's Library Ledger set which I used to create a background design.

The focal point for my card is a "Wish" bingo card from a Jenni Bowlin pack I've had in my stash for quite a while. I loved how the colors popped on the main background. I hope you liked it!!

2 comments:

Traci Nachtrab said...

Oh! A girl after my own heart :)
Love your card and style. I love fabric and sewing, as well. glad I found your blog!

Lulu said...

Beautiful card as usual.. missing your blog posts though, hope you are well!!! :)