Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Favorite from 2010

One of my favorite cards from 2010 was this card made for one of Betsy Veldman's color challenges:
It uses some of my most favorite Papertrey products, including the Woodgrain impression plate and Say it with Style stamp set. It was an "out of the box" color combination for me, but I was so glad Betsy issued it. This was one of the cards that just fell together. And, I love it when that happens!

Be sure to check out Papertrey's site today....there is an amazing giveaway going on in celebration of their anniversary!! Happy Anniversary Papertrey Ink!! I can only imagine what they have in store for us this month! Whatever it is you know it's going to be awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Superbowl Sunday,
I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this project. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn