Thursday, March 18, 2010

Congratulations - Tiffany Blue Style

Hey there! I had a few extra minutes this afternoon, so I whipped up this pretty but subtle card today for a bridal shower I am attending this weekend.
When I found out the wedding colors were ivory and Tiffany blue I wasn't sure what design-scheme I was going to go with for a card....of course, I have to "make" one because I can't justify "buying" cards anymore....:)

After a quick visit to Michael's (I swear I only go there once a week.) I spotted these really sweet Prima flowers. Don't they look like they've just been dusted with a sprinkling of coarse sugar? I picked up a package and this is what I came up with:
Nothing too fancy...I just pulled out my oval Spellbinders dies, a little bit of printed vellum, ivory ribbon and a stick pin to balance it out. I like it....I hope you do too!

1 comment:

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

If only I could restrain myself and go to Michael's just once a week...