Monday, April 13, 2009

In the Meantime

While I'm playing catch-up on a few projects, I thought I would begin sharing some of the pages I completed at the last all-day scrapbook crop I went to a few Saturdays ago. I love these opportunities to go from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. to crop all day with a few girlfriends. Some of the best pages I've done have come from one of those days. I'm a morning person, so it works out great for me!

This was a page I did to celebrate my daughter's 9th birthday. I couldn't believe how well this picture turned out with my new camera. The kitchen was dark and the only light was from the single candle on the birthday cake. I love the look of excitement on her face!
The striped paper on the left-side of the layout is where I got my color inspiration from.
I used my Cricut machine to die cut the title with my "Stamped" cartridge.
This picture shows off one of my favorite punches, the spiral punch from Stampin' Up, along with the new "Top Note" die from Stampin' Up which I used for my journaling.
I love it when you can combine some of your favorite tools with some easy techniques to get a cute layout done lickety-split!

No comments: