Thursday, October 2, 2008

Decorating with Skeleton Leaves


I saw this idea in a magazine, but I didn't buy the magazine, I only flipped through it at the grocery store.... sometimes you gotta look through those $6.00 magazines and really think about whether or not you "need" it or just "want" it. This was one of those "want" times and I decided I didn't really "need" it. Anyways, I did borrow this idea. I purchased an inexpensive grapevine wreath at Michael's when they were on sale for $1.49/each and we spray painted it black. Next, I attached some "skeleton leaves" - I'd never heard of them until I read the instructions in the magazine - and then I tied on a pretty bow. I'm not sure I'm lovin' the entire thing yet, but I thought it would be something different for my front door.

No comments: