Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baking My Way Through

I bought Pioneer Woman's cookbook over the summer and I have just this week tried out two of her recipes. I can attest that both have been extraordinarily yummy!!! Definitely a 10++ on the yumminess scale.

Here's a shot of a "French Breakast Puff" that I made this morning.  This recipe is an easy one and makes 12 really good-sized muffins.
They are also very close to a recipe on her blog called, "Muffins that Taste Like Donuts" which I have also made. In my personal opinion, PW's recipe makes a better muffin.

Here's a shot of the tray before they were devoured:
I think one of the secrets to this recipe may be the melted butter and cinnamon bath the muffins take when they come out of the oven....ooo la la....what a treat these are!!

I also made a batch of her meatballs with egg noodles this week, but honestly, I was w-a-y too hungry when it came dinner time to take a picture...they were sooooo delicious and satisfying!! I know they will become a regular in our house so I'll be sure to take a picture next time.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments: