Monday, August 16, 2010

Stacks & Stacks

Do you have stacks at your house? By "stacks" I mean, stacks of stuff? Come on, admit me....we ALL do!! Right now these are two stacks I'm looking at:
This is what my nightstand looks like.  As much reading as I've done this summer you would think that my "reading stack" would be a little smaller, but I'm a self-admitted magazine junkie and I love picking up new books here and there.  One day I'll get through them all.
And, this is what my desktop looks like.  Actually, I took this stack and widened it so you could see all of my lovelies.  We found an awesome fabric store this summer while we were on vacation and it wasn't until I was ready to leave that I found out they had a bargain room.....bargain room??? Well, I had to check it out and I was so glad I did.  I ended up finding some cool stuff. 

That's it....I'm actually in the process of finding designated "homes" for my stacks. Feeling the need to de-clutter for some reason.

3 comments:

Rachel Schumacher said...

I get in the "nesting" mood this time of year, too. I've been trying to finish up little tasks that have been sitting around all summer, and it feels so good! Oh, I love all those fabrics you picked out! Makes me want to sew!

Lisa {a house full of moxie} said...

Is that IKEA fabric I see? Oh I love all of the lovelies. :)

Carla G. said...

Yes! Three of the patterns are from IKEA. I don't have any plans for them yet, but I couldn't resist their bright, cherry colors!