Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One of my Favorite Gifts

One of my favorite little gifts to give is homemade bread. I made these little loaves on Sunday to give out to my teachers at school. I thought they would be perfect little breakfast treats or simply something for them to tuck into their freezers to snack on later.

My original plan was to sew up a few bread bags but I ran out of time. So, last night I prettied up the loaves using some freezer paper (love that stuff), twine and a few scalloped circles in patterned paper from Making Memories Autumn Splendor.
I also used a Spellbinders tag die and a stamped image from PTI's Rustic Branches stamp set.
It was nice to put a smile on everyone's face with this simple surprise. After all, we are very thankful for our elementary school teachers.

No comments: