Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dandelion Trend

Have you noticed all of the dandelion images out there? Maybe my head's been in a hole for quite a while, but I've just this week picked up on this trend. That's o.k....we were the last on our block to get a microwave oven....and as far as I know I don't have any permanent scars on my psyche.

Anyways, I put together this simple card using a dandelion stamp from Memory Box:
It's such a pretty image, I just fell in love with it when I saw the store's display sample. This image, unlike other company's dandelion images, including Hero Arts, does not include a stem, so I sliced and diced to reveal the green cardstock underneath. (I wish I could say this was my original idea, but I borrowed it.)
I also used some Memory Box patterned paper, along with a sentiment and cardstock from Papertrey Ink...can't get enough of them! The itty bitty gem is also from Memory Box - they are the smallest ones out there.

No comments: